These lessons were created by Ari Wilder and edited by Penny Sun, Veronica Gould, and Rachel Ji.
All links on this page link to word document files.
Introductory Materials (Cover Page, Overall Themes and Questions, General Teaching Tips)
- Lesson #1: Properties of Balls
- Lesson #2: Introduction to Matter
- Lesson #3: Introduction to the States of Matter
- Lesson #4: Density
- Lesson #5: Gases
- Lesson #6: Design Challenge with Solids, Liquids, and Gases – Optional Lesson
- Lesson #7: Water – Changing States (Part 1)
- Lesson #8: Water – Changing States (Part 2)
- Lesson #9: Introducing Physical and Chemical Changes
- Lesson #10 : Investigating Physical and Chemical Changes
- Additional Activities