Getting Course Credit

In addition to taking semester courses featuring fieldwork, students can get course credit for their community work when it is combined with academic analysis.  Course fieldwork projects are most often undertaken during Winter Study either through Independent Study Courses (referred to as WSP ‘99s’) or Fieldwork Courses.  Students interested in incorporating an internship or fieldwork into their Winter Study learning should consult the Winter Study ‘99’ proposal guidelines posted on the Registrar’s website for more information. Students may also develop a fall or spring semester independent study or group course involving experiential learning under the guidance of a faculty sponsor.  For help, contact Center Director Paula Consolini at [email protected] or 597-5039.