- In practical skills for community work, such as WordPress website editing, graphic design, community organizing, video production and editing, and more!
- In basic weatherization skills for the Winter Blitz (one-day weatherizing of low-income homes in late October or November). Contact the Zilkha Center for Environmental Initiatives for more information.
- In community and neighborhood organizing from the Northern Berkshire Community Coalition. Contact Amber Besaw) at 413-663-7588, Ext 13.
- To produce your own video or television program at Willinet Community Television in Williamstown. Contact Debby Dane ([email protected]).
- To become an IRS-certified Volunteer Income Tax Preparer for low-income families through the Winter Study course, ECON 19/POEC 19 Volunteer Income Tax Assistance or as a volunteer. Contact Paula Consolini ([email protected]) for more information.
- In leadership development through the Office of Campus Life. Contact Patricia Leahey-Hays ([email protected]) for more information.
- In facilitation and diversity through the Davis Center. Contact Director Eden-Reneé Hayes ([email protected]).