Below are K-6 resources you may find useful in your classrooms and at home. We appreciate your feedback through this short form, which helps us to improve our programs.
- Read-aloud program (direct link to google folder containing multiple read-aloud books. Click on any book, watch, and listen!)
- Mindfulness through Movement and Art: Join Williams College students as they guide you into pure calmness!
- Zoom Around the World: Join Williams College international students as they share about their home countries and cultures.
- K-6 Science
- Outdoor Activities
- African American Heroes Coloring Book
Resources created by other groups:
- Berkshire Museum Activities & Worksheets for educators and families. An online library of digital tools including educator-led “Daily Doodle” activities, printable “Word of the Day” activities, discussion prompts for episodes of “What’s in the Basement?” and more.
- Be a Chemist with the Berkshire Museum: Play the role of a medicinal chemist by practicing real scientific techniques and exploring basic principles of chemistry. Together we will complete a lab and create a new antacid medicine, just like a real chemist!
- A Virtual Tour of Hancock Shaker Village: Check out baby goats at the Village or Blacksmithing at the Tannery. Additional information and videos can be found at the Hancock Shaker Village website or YouTube channel.
- Camp GD – General Dynamics Mission Systems employees and interns have created CAMP GD, a virtual lab packed with fun science experiments suitable for all ages. Each video includes a list of materials needed for each experiment. Adult supervision is required.