If you are interested in interning at EPRI, please ensure that your application includes the following documents/information and send a completed application to [email protected].
- A 2 (two) page Curriculum Vitae
- A full transcript of your academic qualifications from each post-high school educational institution you have attended, detailing the courses you have taken and the grades you obtained for those courses (official or unofficial versions accepted)
- A writing sample of a maximum of 5 (five) pages on a topic of your choosing
- The dates you would be available to intern at EPRI (specific start date and end date)
- A 2 (two) page cover letter that outlines what you are able to offer the organisation during your internship and what you expect to accomplish/ gain/ learn on this internship
- Your personal and contact information.
Kindly note the following regarding the Internship Programme at EPRI:
- The Internship offers no remuneration.
- The Internship is based in Cape Town, South Africa.
- The Internship does not offer any formal assistance with housing.
- The minimum duration of the internship is 10 (ten) weeks of full-time work.
- Applications are dealt with on a rolling basis; if you are considering applying at a peak-application time (May-August), try applying as early as possible.
You will receive a confirmation email within a week of submission. If you do not receive this email, please re-submit your application to the same email address.