These lessons were created by Penny Sun, Veronica Gould, and Rachel Ji.
All links on this page link to word document files (except the PowerPoint Presentation file under Energy Lesson 1).
Introductory Materials (Cover Page, Overall Themes and Questions, and General Teaching Tips)
- Lesson #1: We Are All Scientists
- Lesson #2: What is Energy?
- Lesson #3: Kinetic and Potential Energy
- Lesson #4: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Lesson #5: Energy Types and Conversions
- Lesson #6: Sources of Energy: Energy Conversion in the Real World
- Lesson #7 and 8: Energy Conversion Project
Additional Resources (Book List, App List, and Vocabulary List)